During our involvement with many different community groups we often integrate creative processes with heritage and archaeological activities.
Using a range of creative media approaches we help communities wishing to develop and curate their own stories and heritage.
We offer the following creative media solutions –
- the creation and production of fully edited short films
- video shorts and vines for use in social media
- heritage and architectural photographic workshops and survey techniques
- oral histories
- bespoke website design
- social media strategies for community heritage
- graphic design for promotional materials
Here are some examples of our work.
|This short video was produced by us for the Bricks & Bones project.|
|A leaflet designed and produced by us for Nettleham Heritage Association.|
|Banners produced by us always get the message across.|
|We always publicise widely on social media.|